Sunday, September 9, 2007

Langley Cruise-in

here I am parked next to a Dragster.
I had more than a hundred people thru our Classic. Many were wannabees - had always noticed the Classics and wondered what they were really like inside and to drive.
I spent the day - showing and answering questions. Lots of fun - for a guy.

They had approx 2000 vehicles registered - and I was the only Motor Home. The couple with the dragster were not showing their RV although it was just behind their car. Amazing the amount of interest in the Classic GMC and the other goes un-noticed.










2 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Lala's world said...

looks like a riot dad, something I know you would have a blast doing! hopefully one day soon we will have our classic parked beside yours!

 
At September 13, 2007 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what does it look like inside now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home