Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The "Girl" in my life

You notice that the hair is coloured to blend in with the environment.

This was during lighter days.

Most recent style and colour

I saw a couple the other day. They were walking to their car, she helping him along. He was much taller, thinning white hair graced his head and she a full head of dark brown hair. The first thought was - she was helping her dad to the car. When they got to the passenger door, he opened it and waited for her to be seated before closing the door and slowly making his way to the drivers door. His walk was unsteady and I thought - what is he doing driving?. Just before her door was closed she turned enough for me to catch a glimpse of her face, seeing that she too was indead not his daughter but his wife, for the years did show.
Now while Sharon looks much younger than her real age - which I am unable to broadcast, she in fact looks much younger than myself as my hair turns colour naturally. So do I do what many other men are now doing and turn to Colour or???? what's your thought??? Please help me stay forever young.

9 Comments:

At July 3, 2007 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go with the colour. We like our adopted Papa just as he is.

 
At July 3, 2007 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your hair colour - maybe less work or less stress will make the circles less dark but I love you the way you are!

 
At July 4, 2007 at 5:51 AM , Blogger redheads said...

As jay said to me last night while reading this ....

We Love our Papa and don't want a Peacock Papa.

I love the way you look and could not imagine you any other way. Please keep the Au Natural.

 
At July 5, 2007 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Cheri said...

Stay Au Natural.

 
At July 5, 2007 at 5:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natural is the only way....for men lol. Todd is getting a lot of grey in and I love it. Maybe it is my age but a like the salt and pepper look on men, especially mine.
Darlene

 
At July 6, 2007 at 10:19 PM , Blogger rena said...

While I think you suit your hair, you ought to do what you and my lovely aunt want. What does she think? One thing for sure though - rest and relaxation is what makes one look younger.

 
At July 10, 2007 at 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say to keep it the way it is! It shows all of the live you have lived and injoyed it with God! Keep it PaPa!

Love,
Morgan

 
At July 10, 2007 at 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say life the first time, not live! Hehe

Morgan

 
At July 14, 2007 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Lala's world said...

hey dad....I say die it black buy a harley and move to Prince George...with mom of course...how is that for staying forever young??? sounds good to me!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home